Monday, December 17, 2007

Introduction

Hi people, this is the first official entry into the blog named 'Chatter Box'.

My first thought or ambition in creating this blog was to build a place to discuss books and only books and so, I initially named the blog 'Books-the Greatest Joy' but when I pondered on this issue, it became apparent to me that if one talks about books, he is in fact talking about the entire world that we know. For books, according to my ideology, are the storehouse of all knowledge that mankind has unearthed. So, I thought that let's give this blog a more universal appeal and so I christened it the 'Chatter Box'. Here, books can be thought of as the main priority but there can be any amount of talks on any topic possible. Because, every word that I write over here is also learned from books in some form or another and thus, all our knowledge banks on the wealth of books that humanity has accumulated from the garden of God.

All this might sound a little philosophical but if thought carefully, it is really that deep.

No comments: